Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental Emergency - filling just fell out!

Options
  • 15-07-2011 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭

and it's 8.30pm on a Friday night! What can I do? Where can I go? Can anyone fix this for me? How do I find out?

These things nearly always happen to me on a Bank Holiday Weekend, so it's a change that I can go to dentist on Monday....but is there anything I can do in the meantime?

I'm in Dublin, if that helps.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Sarah Bear

mine fell out a week ago and i havent died... yet:rolleyes:
    costs a bloody fortune have to wait till pay day to get it fixed! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

I know I won't die :D but am due to fly out on holidays on Tuesday. And it's a socking great half-a-molar filling! I'll try my own dentist tomorrow morning, but I know I won't hear back till Monday.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,656 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Op a lot of dentists open for a couple of hours on a Saturday. Google is your friend

Advertisement