Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed the meter reader today!

Options
  • 15-07-2011 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

Hi there ESB Electric Ireland, Im just after giving my reading in by phone after missing my meter reader earlier today. Just wondering how long after the day of the missed reading can one succesfully submit their correct usage? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Electric Ireland: Sonia

Morning,

I'm just wondering did you submit your reading through Electric Ireland Customer Supply (1850 372 372) or via ESB Networks automated service (1850 337 777) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭brousuka

Hi Sonia,

It was an automated service the phone number (which i forget)! was on the card that
    the meter reader popped in my letterbox, i am with esb and not any other electricity contractor. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi brousuka,

The number left on the card is 1850 337 777, so if you rang that number to submit the meter reading, it should show on your forthcoming bill. Usually, submitting a reading 2 to 3 days after the meter reader has visited is fine.

If for any reason there's a problem with the reading when you receive the bill, you can always adjust your reading online, or PM me the details and I can update it for you.

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement