Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEDDING CHURCH MUSIC

Options
  • 15-07-2011 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hello all,

I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I am getting married next year in Galway and I am looking for string musicians for the church and possibly the drinks reception afterwards, I was thinking a duo of a cello and violin but then again I wouldn't say no to other suggestions. I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction or recommend musicians to me.
    Thanking you all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭plumpote

Hi Daeriam
    I am a member of a trio which provides wedding music for all parts of the wedding, including the church and drinks reception. We are based in the north west so Galway is within our range! We can provide different combinations of instrumental or vocal music; cello violin viola, cello and 2 violins, 2 voices + organ or piano.
    We are all former members of the National Youth Orchestra and have plenty of solo and ensemble experience.
    Further details available on request.
    Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 nodoubt56

daeriam :) wrote: »
    Hello all,

I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I am getting married next year in Galway and I am looking for string musicians for the church and possibly the drinks reception afterwards, I was thinking a duo of a cello and violin but then again I wouldn't say no to other suggestions. I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction or recommend musicians to me.
    Thanking you all.
    Hi there
    just wondering who you went with for wedding music and reception. Gettin married next year. Would love your recommendations

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭IceFjoem

I'd recommend the Viva String Ensemble if you're still looking for a group. I've some work with them before and they're excellent.

http://vivastringensemble.com/

Advertisement