Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC upgrade work info Dublin 20

• 15-07-2011 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

hey,
    Does anyone have any idea when UPC will have upgraded the Dublin 20 area to have broadband? I've tried calling UPC a few times and there staff don't have a clue.
    I see on there site the area is on the upgrade list and signs up that work is currently carried out for UPC in the area also,
    any info would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭xFROSTY Gx

Most of the D20 area is scheduled to be released around late september into early october. If you want an exact date for your house, drop me a PM and i'll have a look for you

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Wizoom

Hi guys,

Where on the UPC site is the upgrade list?

Also, does anyone have any idea when Ashtown (Dublin 15) will get UPC broadband? Seems an odd decision not to bring it out here as the area is chock full of young professionals who'd kill for decent speeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 joejoegetback

Frosty I IM'd you there thanks
    Here is the link for network upgrades
    http://www.upc.ie/customer_support/network_improvements/
    not too much info on it tho

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭xFROSTY Gx

Wizoom wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Where on the UPC site is the upgrade list?

Also, does anyone have any idea when Ashtown (Dublin 15) will get UPC broadband? Seems an odd decision not to bring it out here as the area is chock full of young professionals who'd kill for decent speeds.

Send me a PM with a more detailed address in Ashtown and I should be able to help you with this. A lot of ashtown is already upgraded but there are a few parts that have yet to be released

Advertisement