Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help finding track :confused:

• 15-07-2011 10:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭

Hey, I'm not a big Lil Wayne fan by any means, I don't really like him at all, but this has been doing my head in for ages.

I heard the track Mr. Carter years ago and thought it was decent, but when I search for it on youtube all I can find is a different version which is pretty average

-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMHmejju_Hw

Thats the version all over youtube, but the lyrics in the description are wrong, and those incorrect lyrics are from the version I'm looking for and can't find!

Theres another alternate version which I think is newer but it's brutal so I'm just looking for the first one. Anyone heard it or have any idea where I can find it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭beano345

could be a re-mix you heard,try searching for it with re-mix in the search

Advertisement