Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bols Grenadine

Options
  • 16-07-2011 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi

Would anyone know if/where Bols Grenadine can be ordered online for delivery to Ireland?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

check drinkstore.ie, I wouldnt have thought it hard to get, you often see it in good offlicenses!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Does it have to be Bols? I've never noticed a taste difference between brands...most Tescos sell some form of the stuff anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Perplexed22

irish_goat wrote: »
    Does it have to be Bols? I've never noticed a taste difference between brands...most Tescos sell some form of the stuff anyway.

Any brand would do - it was just that the empty bottle was Bols. I've searched every off-licence in my area (including Tesco) with no luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Perplexed22

Martyn1989 wrote: »
    check drinkstore.ie, I wouldnt have thought it hard to get, you often see it in good offlicenses!

No luck in my area - thanks for the lead :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

Lilac Offlicence in Fairview has Bols grenadine

• Advertisement
Advertisement