Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daguerreotype anyone?

Options
  • 16-07-2011 12:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

If anyone is making or, has at any point attempted making a daguerrotype I would be interested to hear how you got on. I would love to try it out but am a little intimidated by the process.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭slimboyfat

For anyone else who is asking what the hell a Daguerreotype is, have a read at this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daguerreotype

• Registered Users Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

I was talking to someone about wet glass processes the other day if youre interested at all? Will be looking into doing some at some stage. Probably not till toward the end of the year when i'm (hopefully..) back in college. I'll probably be posting stuff up here or pixie.
    If anyone is making or, has at any point attempted making a daguerrotype I would be interested to hear how you got on. I would love to try it out but am a little intimidated by the process.

Advertisement