Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

little xs for eyes seek bass player

Comments

Dublin, yes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Howdy Davey

I would be most interested in this. Im actually a guitar player but i would love to give it a go. Have played bass in a band years ago so it wouldnt take too long to get my chops up. Im 27,based in Rathmines. I went to the rockschool in ballyfermot for 2 years but the last few years i have been working with bands and doing more of the business side of things.

Influences would be acts like weezer,biffy clyro etc but i love Ryan Adams,wilco,Mazzy Star and alot of the Alt Country stuff.

I really like your band aswell,i have seen you before playing somewhere i believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 SheLostControl

Had a listen to your guys stuff and well impressed to say the least! Not the most advanced bass player in the world by any means but cant pass this one by! Influences are Bowie, Joy Division, The Doors, Arcade Fire....to be brief!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 fat slide

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 18 blackpitt

fat slide wrote: »
    Bump

love the tunes :)
    Are you doing auditions? Been playing for a long time (on and off). I'm self taught but know my way around the bass and play pretty much anything. Very diverse taste in music. Vaguely strange looking :) Let me know. Best of luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 fat slide

PMed you there Blackpitt

Advertisement