Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wtf

Options
  • 16-07-2011 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭

has anyone else noticed the big influx of caravans and its dewellers;) around the town, is there a wedding on? why cant gardai/council move em on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Yeah i saw the caravans across from Dr Cullen park yesterday. Apparently theres more on the relief road. Its been said here before that the guards need to go to the council first before they can move them on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

theres a clatter of them on the castledermot-carlow road just on the cd side of green acres too.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

alproctor wrote: »
    theres a clatter of them on the castledermot-carlow road just on the cd side of green acres too.....
    when is the borris show on or maybe there is something on in Stradbally? they are blocked from out my way since the council put those massive concrete blocks down:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭redtelephone

The Fair of Borris is 15th August each year, I'd say there is a connection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

The Fair of Borris is 15th August each year, I'd say there is a connection.

There was a funeral or a wedding in town last week, it's more likely to be from that.

They go to Puck Fair in Killorglin before Borris, and that's not on until the 10/11/12 of August.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

hadepsx wrote: »
    has anyone else noticed the big influx of caravans and its dewellers;) around the town, is there a wedding on? why cant gardai/council move em on

There was a wedding this week - last Monday or Tuesday, so that is why they were about I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭carefulnow100

Probable cause was a wedding in Castledermot! Not sure if its related but it was on around the same time anyway!

Advertisement