Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE: PS2, Hard Drive, Network - Exploit

• 16-07-2011 2:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭

I have a spare PS2 with the HD and Network Adapter, with the exploit set up. I don't know what these are worth.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭CrinkElite

I'd give you 20, but I don't know, they could be worth more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

I'm open to offers and trades. I don't see kits like this for sale, so I don't know how much they go for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Not really a helpful post from a selling point of view...I'd just hate to see this being short changed. It's worth more than €20, the adaptor alone sells for that & upwards. I'd say €50/60 depending on condition would be your tally.

OK, thanks. The network adapter is new, and the HDD is 80GB. I have yet to get a game on there, but it seems alright so far. I have a few games too, like Fire Pro Returns and Ridge Racer 5.

EnterNow wrote: »
    Not really a helpful post from a selling point of view...I'd just hate to see this being short changed. It's worth more than €20, the adaptor alone sells for that & upwards. I'd say €50/60 depending on condition would be your tally.

http://cgi.ebay.ie/NETWORK-ETHERNET-ADAPTER-PS2-PLAYSTATION-2-/170659770640?pt=UK_VideoGames_VideoGameAccessories_VideoGameAccessories_JN&hash=item27bc1d7110

26 euro on ebay

/edit

I didn't realise you were seling the drive included. personally I think most people would rather find their own drive and set up the exploit themselves. I'm not to sure though. Is it difficult to find a compatible drive?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

you're right I apologise.

not do gud at de old readin 2 day.

I thought the op was just offering the network card.

you're right about the the price too I'd even go a little higher.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,970 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Please read the charter guys. This forum is not for selling items and anyone silly enough to put a bid in here will be banned and this thread will be locked. If you want to get the value of a particular retro item post in the main A&R forum.

Thanks,

LoGiE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Hey,

What would you be looking for re: trades?

For trade - Anything arcade related, like boards and cartridges, MVS, ST-V, etc. Console things maybe. I'm looking for a few console games, but it's a short list: Wardner, ... em... maybe others.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Erm I've a few GC consoles/games if that takes your fancy? I've nothing arcade related unfortunately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

I have a spare Dreamcast i could part with!

I have a Gamecube and a Dreamcast, thanks all the same.

How about a modded original xbox with a 160 gig hdd + 2 controllers.

about 30-40 games and MAME, Zsnes, xbox media center, and about 20 other emulators with loads of roms?

I also have a soft-modified XBox, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement