Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T shirt Logo Design

Options
  • 16-07-2011 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Hi hows it going, My name is Aidan and im looking for a designer to adapt a certain logo into a t shirt design and was wondering what the best way to go about this was? Still not sure if this was the relevant forum to post in, but i know it will have to be done through photoshop or illustrator etc. as the file has to end being an .ai .

The thing i want to avoid is the typical " Oh hey will you do this thing for me and ill see what money i can maybe give you?" that seems to be the bane of the designer's existence from friends' experience! So obviously would work out full deadlines, briefs, swatches and payment obligations before hand, and would also be able to decide whether the person would be right for the job by looking at some previous works.

Thanks for any help guys, to give you an example of the type of thing Im looking for, it would be along the lines of Skate/Snow/Bmx brands implementing a known logo in a new design ie

http://stepworth.com/p1/20110616/Rockstar-T021pt.jpg

Cheers for any help!

Comments

Advertisement