Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GRAD HELP !!

• 16-07-2011 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

Hi,
    I was asked to go to the leaving cert grad with someone. Its on Thursday and I dont have a suit can anyone tell me where I can find suit hire in the Tipp Clare region. And most importantly how much it will cost as I dont have alot of money atm :) Thank you in advance much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 791 ✭✭✭Shreddingblood

You're only having yours now? We had it before the LC. Nothing like getting hammered on a school night.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭SellingJuan

Its not my grad im still in 5th year. I was asked to go. Any help!! :)

You're only having yours now? We had it before the LC. Nothing like getting hammered on a school night.
    How much did you pay to hire your suit :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 791 ✭✭✭Shreddingblood

No suit, just a shirt and tie and nice trousers.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭gruffler91

I think he may be talking about going to the "debs" rather than a grad...........if this is the case then rent a suit and get the colour of your tie to match the girls dress.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

gruffler91 wrote: »
    if this is the case then rent a suit and get the colour of your tie to match the girls dress.

You'd be surprised how many guys don't actually do this. They just go get a black tie normally but it's not the same...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Most large towns will have a suit rental place...

And, match the tie! :P

Yess the debs thats what I mean, for some reason the just call it the grad where I am. How much would it cost to rent a suit please help

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

You'd be surprised how many guys don't actually do this. They just go get a black tie normally but it's not the same...

My girlfriend was on the verge of panic for her debs, over this very topic! Every single day "do you have the tie, does it match, here's a sample of the fabric, no you can't see the dress before the day! Forget it I'll come with you, no I'm picking!" the banter between her and my dad in Blacktie about how hopeless I am wasn't much fun either. It's not a fecking wedding, jeeze :L

Needless to say, we're no longer together... :pac:

Advertisement