Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evo all nighter session?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Shokashi wrote: »
    ok so ill bring my HDD for 360 and my copy of SSF4, as i only have the update patch of AE and super on dvd. bothersome

If you (and anyone else) bring your AE dlc and your gamer profile on a usb key that would be very helpful.

@ Doyler: It should be ok, it might be locked but you can give me a ring and I'll get you let in.

edit: Your HDD would do either, didn't notice that! But anyone else who can bring their HDD or a USB key with gamer profile + AE dlc would be much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Shokashi

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    If you (and anyone else) bring your AE dlc and your gamer profile on a usb key that would be very helpful.

@ Doyler: It should be ok, it might be locked but you can give me a ring and I'll get you let in.

edit: Your HDD would do either, didn't notice that! But anyone else who can bring their HDD or a USB key with gamer profile + AE dlc would be much appreciated.

sorted then :)

thanks for help. less stressed and confused now :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭CloudRunner89

Sorry for being so vague but I'm broke and won't know if I can get in until later in the evening

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

I'll be there by 8:00

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

I'll be there by half 8. It all depends on when the Blazblue finals finish really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

What time is everyone going to be there for? I can't watch any streams till I get there myself, so whenever others are going to be there is good for me

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

Everybody needs to bring drink and get in bits.. Dont make me be the only 1 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Hi guys,

could someone please bring a power strip?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Doyler01 wrote: »

I got your back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Hi guys,

i can do a power strip, after 6 cans

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

Hi guys,

Kiki, how many ps2 pads for CVS2?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

I thought the XGC would have something against this.

I'm in.

Hi guys,

I'll bring one.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

The Hound wrote:
    Kiki, how many ps2 pads for CVS2?
    A few.
    Bring more if you can.

I'm not sure when I'll head down. Probably aim to be there about 9ish?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Voa wrote: »
    I'm not sure when I'll head down. Probably aim to be there about 9ish?

BUTTHATWILLONLYLEAVEUS1HOURTOFINISHMORTALKOMBAT

Ah sure, plenty of time.

The schedule says so.

Voa wrote: »
    Ah sure, plenty of time.

The schedule says so.

Have they got the yoga people out of the hall yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

Lads, to say this was a success would be an understatement. Great craic with a great bunch of lads. Many games were played, many different games were played, and I think watching top 8 AE in the group was massive hype. Seriously good fun. Ggs to all, and to all a good night zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Um, should I try to make one huge podcast or will I leave each section as smaller ones?

There's alot of background noise, but there you go, nothing to be done about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

yea the night was a success! ggs all! latif should have won Evo :/
    BTW Doom, u took my copy of SSF4 :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

My voice is still hoarse from shouting at the screen from when Poongko completely destroyed Daigo - That wasn't a fight, it was a slaughter! :eek:

GGs all around to everyone I played last night, also good to see you lot again.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

This was beast. Im switching to Fei Long, cant believe I never thought of it before.. Evo 2012 is mine.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

This was beast. Im switching to Fei Long, cant believe I never thought of it before.. Evo 2012 is mine.
    A pox and shame on all Fei players! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

It was great fun, the hype got to me and I went insane.

Good talk to Chunkis on the bus! Mad yoke

GGs to everyone I played, Cvs2 and Vanilla sessions are the best with Hound. Shoutouts to Cobel "reaction supers" Cog in A3. And ladnopoka shutting me up by doing Viper's FFF in one go lol. Lili mirrors with Joe, various matches in AE. GGs all!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Good buzz. Thanks for the Yun tutorial Chris. Groups will be a doddle now :p

Highlight was Poongko vs Daigo by a mile. So glad!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

The first of the reaction videos. The rest will be up tomorrow.
    Sorry for the delay, I was trying to figure out how to use Adobe Premiere so I could do fancy stuff like the little match video in the corner :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Ryans been waiting for that for a long time! (and called it long ago) :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Cobelcog

lol look at chunkis

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

TeamSpooky retweeted Monkey's link to the video. Them hits are rolling in :pac:
    As is the ripping on Chunkis :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

WTF DOM

Advertisement