Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evo all nighter session?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

First...

sa.png

And then...

ts.png

Sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

great work sairus/monkey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭CloudRunner89

Hyyyyyypppppppppeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Every time something little like this happens to get us out there it's awesome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

I've watched that video like 3 times now and it's still sick haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

animaX wrote: »
    Ryans been waiting for that for a long time! (and called it long ago) :cool:

Aww man you've no idea. I've been wanting Poongko to get the chance to play outside Korea since the launch of Super and his switch to Seth. So glad he made it to Evo. Shadaloo showdown was a perfect example why too.

In my opinion he threw away the championship by styling too hard with Fuudo when he could have secured the first game I think if he'd played safer. Then in the second when he tried to go safe and just go for confirmed damage it was too late and all it took were some well timed ultra's from Fuudo to screw his chances. He's always struggled with the Viper match up so it doesn't surprise me he'd lose to the best Viper in the world at present. It's a shame but he did himself proud overall. Best player of the tournament in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

100% agree with Ry, Poongko's an entertainer (jacket throws ftw), and I think he tries to upstage his opponent any chance he can get.

I hope this never changes.

Advertisement