Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just located to Galway and looking for friends.

Options
  • 16-07-2011 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hey all,
    I just moved to galway last week due to work and Ive left everyfriend I had behind. Im going crazy talking to myself and actually turned to the internet to try and find some company. Whoever said making friends was easy is a liar :-p. Im basically a very easy going guy, loves outdoors activities, play guitar (badly) and addicted to fishing :-D. . Im just looking for someone to hang out with and have a bit of craic. I dont care if its male or female. Im 34 but younger at heart. Maybe someone has some suggestions for me on how I can meet people. I dont fancy going to a bar or club by myself,, that sounds little strange :-D.. I know Ill meet friends thru work and that but that takes time.. I dont want to hang around for a few weeks like this, Ill have to make a "wilson" ball like tom hanks did in castaway .. :-D
    Cheers
    Jimmy

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement