Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Runs/Jogs in area

Options
  • 16-07-2011 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭

Hi guys
    moving to Blanch soon and wondering if anyone knows of parks/trails/running routes apart from Phoenix Park nearby? Have car :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

The millenium park is aprox 2 K circuit.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

The royal canal is a fantastic spot! Start at Clonsilla and head towards Maynooth! Its not as rough!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Pop into Lucan Demense, there's a car park on the Dublin 15 side and it's a pretty nice place to run around, very underused too. Makes a very pleasant change to the Phoenix Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

I often incorporate Porterstown Park into my runs. I think that the loop is about 1 mile. It is not flat!

If you want some hills, you can run along Luttrellstown Road, past the Castleknock Hotel and down and up the hill towards Castleknock College.

Advertisement