Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scooter Club

• 16-07-2011 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Not sure if this is the right place to post this if not can the MODS move to the location it should be. Anyway we are a local scooter club and it would be great if you could pop over and have a look at our web site and even better if you left a message :):) Thanks if you do

http://www.deisebluessc.com/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Good to see ye do it by opinions and not have all the politics. Few of me mates up the country are mad into their vespa's. Might get one meself sometime. keep up the good work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

Drunkenness and other induced happiness is not a requirement,:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

Nice website man

looks like a great club ! good on ye

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,417 ✭✭✭jmcc

Impressive website.

Regards...jmcc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

hey, I'm interested in picking up a scooter, never driven before (had a car years ago) so have a few questions!
    1. how much would one set me back
    2. what kind of license do I need
    aaand 3. where would I get one

a bit terrified of being a little bike on big roads so anyone give a few lessons ?

(I had a moped when I live abroad but would hardly be considered driving :o)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 contactpec

help looking fpr vintage style 60's scooter for photo shoot on Monday 10.10.11 any contacts or information please ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Dammit...for one moment I thought there was a new nightclub in town only playing German techno :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Try the deise blues scooter club.
    Their website is at the top of this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

vespa wrote: »
    Not sure if this is the right place to post this if not can the MODS move to the location it should be. Anyway we are a local scooter club and it would be great if you could pop over and have a look at our web site and even better if you left a message :):) Thanks if you do

http://www.deisebluessc.com/

bet you had a rye smile to yourself writing that :D

BTW the site seems to be down as I cant navigate past the home page with the blue and red scooters on it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 vespa

Hi folks

Having just checked the web site it all seems to be ok just click on the link to enter. With regard the question on a scooter for a photo shoot we have between all the members about 50 - 60 scooters so I am sure we could help you out. Drop me a message and I will forward my details. Some great MODS on the forum LOL keep up the good work :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Site is great, photos are a bit ropey! but the jukebox more than makes up for them..... well worth a look.

Cheers we are trying to sort out the pictures at the minute as there are so many pictures to try post that sometimes the sizes need to be adjusted. Folks pop over if you get a chance and have a listen to the tunes :-) You can play in the background while surfing on boards :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 369 ✭✭lewisdhead

I heard yee are nothing but a bunch of trouble makers :D

LOL now now :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭chelloveks

lewisdhead wrote: »
    I heard yee are nothing but a bunch of trouble makers :D

Yeah, bunch of 1%'ers ridin around with yer colors on like the hells angels with Waterford bottom rockers and all. Bunch of devils is all!

LOL That's only on Monday's we are bad ass bikers (On hair driers) LOL

Advertisement