Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

puressence

Options
  • 16-07-2011 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Has anyone in this country ever heard of the brilliant Puressence.?Check out 'I Suppose' and 'Traffic jam in memory lane'

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Instanto

breadman wrote: »
    Has anyone in this country ever heard of the brilliant Puressence.?Check out 'I Suppose' and 'Traffic jam in memory lane'
    Hey! Breadman, check out their present album.Their best ever,particulary "In harms way" and "Swathes of sea made stone".:)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 breadman

Instanto wrote: »
    Hey! Breadman, check out their present album.Their best ever,particulary "In harms way" and "Swathes of sea made stone".:)

good on ya only one in the country to reply ,but early albums were the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Instanto

I beg to differ.Early albums dated.They have progressed since they replaced their original guitarist.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 breadman

Instanto wrote: »
    I beg to differ.Early albums dated.They have progressed since they replaced their original guitarist.

Progress and taste are two different things.All to do with with perception.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 darren5688

Probably the most under rated band ever, they're from an area of Manchester called Failsworth of which I am a native. All there albums are top notch, and in my opinion have got better over the years, there massive in Greece

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Are they still on the go? I remember them from years ago when they released This Feeling. I knew somebody who was working for them as a roadie and he thought they were sh1te.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭padders67

jayney , I remember them being hotly tipped in 1999 ! good first lp

Advertisement