Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know where i could get framed picture in castlebar?

Options
  • 16-07-2011 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭

i always loved this picture.

anyone know where i could get the picture and a frame in castlebar?

Lunch-atop-a-skyscraper-c1932.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭YouTookMyName

Seen it on canvas once. Looks really good.

Ebay

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Anzac_11

Saw it a few months ago. I might be wrong but it was either at Archway Stores in Castlebar town or their Archway store just off the Moneen Road. Might not be there anymore, but it's a start. Otherwise I'd suggest Ebay as YoutookmyName said. Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 JulietJones

Hi there,

That picture is called "Construction Workers Lunching on a Crossbeam, 1932". It's a great picture. I got it in the Kodak Shop in the Castle Street car park in C' Bar. It's a while back now but I am sure they could probably get it for you. I have got a good bit of stuff framed in there and they were very helpful. Good luck with your search.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Hi there,

That picture is called "Construction Workers Lunching on a Crossbeam, 1932". It's a great picture. I got it in the Kodak Shop in the Castle Street car park in C' Bar. It's a while back now but I am sure they could probably get it for you. I have got a good bit of stuff framed in there and they were very helpful. Good luck with your search.

ill try there. thanks

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭artieanna

I got a poster of this in the archway stores cbar some years ago and I brought it to a framer who mounted it and framed it. There is a framer who would do it where Horkans garden centre was originally on station rd..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

eu.art.com
    have the option to get it framed as well and delivered.
    my wife's friend has this pic framed and its nice.

Advertisement