Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

children and dogs

• 16-07-2011 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭

my daughter was attacked by our dog last year and left life long marks to her face , today our friends daughter was attacked by a collie dog she is 4 and is in the childrems hospital undergoing plastic surgery on her face ... this is a warnig to be careful

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭pakalasa

I pass a house regurly where there is a full grown rottweiler out 'playing' with the kids, and not just their own, but visiting kids aswell. A few years back I stopped outside their house to look at the new mansion being built across the road. Next thing he is out and going for me. I was on a bike so used it to protect myself. People in the area are afraid to walk by, in case he attacks them. All the owner says is -" oh, he's harmless". It makes you wonder !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭Bodacious

Oh that's terrible Whelan, poor child.. you can never trust them with kids, jealousy and food being the main things to watch.

I know a couple of cases where the collie has done it and we grew up with them here and touch wood nothing ever happened but they can be as bad as any. I dont know if its that they are more collies than other breeds in homes in ireland.

They do say around here also though that when a collie starts on sheep he/she will do more damage than a hound/rottweiler etc

Advertisement