Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a day spa in town

Options
  • 16-07-2011 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

Can boardsies recommend a day spa in town or in the Burbs, where i can get a decent facial and massage, but obviously don't want to spend a fortune!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

Priya on french church street is pretty reasonable and do facials and massages.... I have been there several times. I think there is only one room above the shop so you get the therapists full attention....

i have used the spa in the Imperial once and only found it ok ( the voucher was a gift but it seemed pretty fancy pants). What lets it down that it has a pool that looked HUGGGGGE in the brochure but is little more than big bath. Very pretty and all but not that much to write home about!

Advertisement