Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kindle E-Reader

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭marko93

I expect beatings and severe ones at that, but eh, what are the prices in the B&M shops? :o
    Havent seen them in Blanch yet, in saying that I probably strolled straight past them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

marko93 wrote: »
    I expect beatings and severe ones at that, but eh, what are the prices in the B&M shops? :o
    Havent seen them in Blanch yet, in saying that I probably strolled straight past them.
    They aren't released in the states yet and due here later as far as I know - except the fire which isn't being released here yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭marko93

Aishae wrote: »
    They aren't released in the states yet and due here later as far as I know - except the fire which isn't being released here yet
    Kindles are released in the states o.o

Sorry, I just realised how unclear that question is, I'm talking about the Kindle with KB 3G model :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

Ah yeah the older ones I don't know exactly what they sell for here but im told it's rarely less than what you'd pay directly with amazon incl the import duties

Advertisement