If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG42PW450T

Options
  • 16-07-2011 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Hi,

I was just looking to see if you guy have the LG42PW450T up in the belfast store and if so how much is it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Kio

Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

We can get these in from our UK warehouse at £399.95.

We haven't had them as yet, but they have landed in the UK so we can nab a few and stick your name on one if you like.

Delivery would be £24.95 if you needed it delivered.

Keep us posted if we can assist.

Many thanks

Dave

That would be great but won't know until friday if I can buy it can you hold one for me and I'll let you know on Saturday for definite.

Hi just wondering do you's have these still?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Kio.

We still have the 42PW450 in stock priced at £399.95.

If you would like to place a hold on one of these as they are selling super quick just give us a call on 0333 9000070 and we can put your name against one. ;)

Thanks!

• Advertisement

Thanks i went up this morning and picked it up.
    nice shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭BuzzFish

Kio wrote: »
    Thanks i went up this morning and picked it up.
    nice shop.

Whats are your thoughts on the TV? Not too many reviews around..

Definitely worth the money no problems with it.
    It came with a pair of glasses and have had no dead spots yet.
    The football was amazing in 3D

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭BuzzFish

Kio wrote: »
    Definitely worth the money no problems with it.
    It came with a pair of glasses and have had no dead spots yet.
    The football was amazing in 3D

Cool, thanks for the info. Are 2 sets of glasses standard or did you pay extra?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.