Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Melbourne??

Options
  • 16-07-2011 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi, I have decided on moving to melbourne for my one year whv. I want to be close enough to the city centre to look for work. Ill be looking for an apartment to rent and im wondering if anyone knows of any decent areas that isnt far from the city and also what the public transport is like?? Ill be looking for retail/sales/factory work etc, is there many of these jobs around melbourne city??

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Jason please do a forum search on areas of melbourne - There was a comprehensive thread about all different areas.

as for jobs there is a huge WHV job thread, which again can be found on search.

Gonna close this thread, if you cannot find these after a search then message me and I'll direct you to them

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement