Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice UK - The Final (17 July 2011)

Options
  • 17-07-2011 2:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭

Starts at 21.00 tonight, over at 23.00 if you include "Your Hired!".

I'm looking forward to the Interviews with Margaret.

Who do you think will win? 32 votes

Jim
    0%
    Helen
    0%
    Susan
    78%
    ManachMr EmikemacquickbeamphasersDeepBluedolittlePoochie05df1985Appleblossom42OrangeDaisye_etheboss80almostneverdeano546GingersnapsCrazyFishbigtunaDebDynamiteWD_Joe 25 votes
    Tom
    21%
    orchidsrprettyhoneybearharry21Legwinski10green bottlesPaully DNomdePlume 7 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Something tells me Jim's patter isn't going to go down too well with Claude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Go Team Tom!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I really hope Helen doesn't win.

Also, the interviewers being pointlessly obnoxious makes my skin crawl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

No spoilers or even speculation spoilers. You have been warned folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭theboss80

Susan
    can we add a poll?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Susan
    A poll is a good idea and make it public so we can see who we are backing :)

Helen to win!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Susan
    Poll added.... (I've made it public too, so no hiding behind your choice!)

All Team Tommers lets have a party and celebrate the eccentric brilliance that is Tom Pellereau. Stripy coloured socks is a prerequisite!

mikemac wrote: »
    Only geeks are on Team Tom :p

And this is an internet message board...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

It's pretty much impossibly to say who will win. It's all down to the business plan tbh, everything we've seen in the last few weeks is irrelevant. Helen has been fantastic but if her business plan sucks then there's no way she'll win.

If I was a betting man though I'd bet on Tom.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭EverEvolving

Team Tom all the way. I'd say his business plan will be unique, unusual and full of brilliance!

I'd love to know how Stella from last year is getting on, they should do a show on past contestants and where they are now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 452 ✭✭BannerBarry

Tom to win I say.
    Your man Jim is 2 twofaced to win.
    Helen is sneaky.

Looking fwd to it now aready, roll on 9pm

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I would presume that the business plans were submitted in the early stages of the application process, which is all the more reason why Tom may win it. How else can you explain someone doing so badly throughout the show still getting to the final?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

Team Tom unite! :cool:

I just hope Jim doesn't win. He's got the gift of the gab like no one I've ever seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

I would presume that the business plans were submitted in the early stages of the application process, which is all the more reason why Tom may win it. How else can you explain someone doing so badly throughout the show still getting to the final?
    Maybe but I don't think so, they seemed shocked when his Sugarness told them the prize in episode 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Tom
    Gonna miss it tonight because of the golf + travel

Any idea when the next re-run will be?

Susan
    Tomorrow at 7pm and Tuesday morning at 4:15am, both on BBC3.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

efb wrote: »
    Go Team Tom!!!!

Totally!!! Really up for him. I thought he was a bit stuffy or something to begin with, but I really like him now. He's gonna get torn apart in the interviews though, I hope he finds his teeth and bites back!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Tom
    Can someone who knows please explain how soon before the final that the winner is notified etc, as I hear conflicting reports every series about how it's announced and every series leaks start appearing on the internet telling us who has won, and generally it's bang on the money.

It would be much appreciated.

• Advertisement

Susan
    Paully D wrote: »
    Can someone who knows please explain how soon before the final that the winner is notified etc, as I hear conflicting reports every series about how it's announced and every series leaks start appearing on the internet telling us who has won, and generally it's bang on the money.

It would be much appreciated.

Please do not answer this question on this thread until after 10pm tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Susan
    I'm on Team Tom but the poll asks who you think will win - and I think Helen will win.
    Tom has something that the other candidates lack and that's likeability. Not that likeability will matter a whit to Lord Siúcra.
    Also I think Tom is the one being told that his business plan hasn't just got one error but is full of errors as you can just see that the candidate being grilled there is wearing glasses. Of course that could just be 'cos of his dyslexia.

Susan
    22 votes so far and not a single one for poor Jim.
    I'd laugh if he won. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Mr E wrote: »
    22 votes so far and not a single one for poor Jim.
    I'd laugh if he won. :)

I've like Jim the whole way through but I'd be surprised if he won, unless he can cast a spell over LS. His interviews should be good to watch.

Norn Iron have won enough today ;)
    Go Team Tom!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

flutegirl wrote: »
    I've like Jim the whole way through but I'd be surprised if he won, unless he can cast a spell over LS. His interviews should be good to watch.

I think Jim and Tom are dead meat in the interviews! They are gonna get torn to shreds!

I'm so excited! There is nothing on TV atm! (Well except Australia- but that runs past 9pm so no go!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭theboss80

Susan
    The beer is in the fridge ready. Rachel will you repost the drinking game rules again , me and the wife are doing it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Susan
    Whilst I'd like Tom at a personal level, for sheer competant behaviour - Helen to win.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Yahew

Susan
    The-Rigger wrote: »
    I really hope Helen doesn't win.

Also, the interviewers being pointlessly obnoxious makes my skin crawl.

+1. Unless Claude was offering a £150+k a year job to unskilled or semi-skilled people walking off the street I can't see why people would come out of any interview with him and think that's the place I want to work in.

I would walk out mid rant.

Advertisement