Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice UK - The Final (17 July 2011)

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Tom
    I enjoyed the show and I did really like Tom, I was happy he won, but I can identify with the people who are disappointed with the end result of the show.

Sugar could have just looked at the CV's, read the business plans and picked Tom there and then, saving us the last 12 weeks. However, that's not the point of a TV show.

Under the new format it does seem like the show is taking a Dragons Den approach - ie, Sugar spending £250,000 for an inventors brain.

I've got to admit I prefer the old format but that said, I do enjoy the show now too and will watch it again next series as I always do. It's certainly going to be running for quite some time if current ratings keep up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

padraig_f wrote: »
    To people saying Tom deserved to win. What was his finest moment in the series? I'm struggling to think of any.

emergency biscuits! \0/

Advertisement