Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aerlingus never again paris to dublin/shannon

Options
  • 17-07-2011 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

yesterday i was flying from paris to shannon 11:20 so arrive to CDG 2.5 hours before the flight.there was huge que for the check in for the dublin flight which depart 10.25.

the handling company swissport must be on huge commission. because there checking each piece of hand luggage for size and weight. there had only 2 desks open. @ 10 the handling agents decided to check in dublin only flight and only got the last one checked in 10.30.

we were quing to check in almost 1hour 45 mins and even then with them delaying the dublin flight. there were still checking everyone hand luggage.

in the que in front of me there was some passengers who started to complain the check in desk agents advised there will get the passengers arrested by the police!!! these passangers were just complaing but were not been abusive.

i payed €400 in feb for there flights including bags return for 2 people. i dont expect such a crap service. IF payed under €100 return which case before with same bags with ryanair. then okay but i never have to que 1 hours or more just to check in/drop bags.

i will not fly and will advised friends and family not to ever fly with aerlingus again. they charge nation carrier prices but use the ryanair model. i either play ryanair to be tried like cattle and get a good price or even if there little more expensive then aer lingus will fly air france going forward.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement