Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sport Massage

Options
  • 17-07-2011 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good place to get a sports massage in sligo?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭EverEvolving

I've never had one myself but you could try these guys - here's the link to their facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Massage-4-Sport-Leisure/130159153705186

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I went to a place beside Markeveicz Park can't think of the name of it though,she was an Australian woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

There's a guy in Moneygold outside Grange, I've gone to him with numerous sports injuries for the last 18 years. Cures me all the time, send me a PM if you want his details.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭DULLAHAN2

There's a guy in Moneygold outside Grange, I've gone to him with numerous sports injuries for the last 18 years. Cures me all the time, send me a PM if you want his details.

I think i know the guy you are on about but i am not injured just starting marathon training so i want to get a sports massage done every few weeks to avoid injury

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

DULLAHAN2 wrote: »
    I think i know the guy you are on about but i am not injured just starting marathon training so i want to get a sports massage done every few weeks to avoid injury

I'm not surprised you might know him, he is very popular and they come from far and wide to him. I've only ever gone with injuries, he may or may not do a standard sports massage for limbering you up ect. But if you have his details from previous, call him and check.

When I was a member of the Clarion gym a couple of years ago, I had a massage in the Health Spa there . Very relaxing, nearly had me unconscious but certainly not cheap.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Redders825

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭dna_leri

DULLAHAN2 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good place to get a sports massage in sligo?

Did you get someone good?

dna_leri wrote: »
    Did you get someone good?

No i havent got one yet but i am going to the massage4sport guys tomorrow so i will let you know how i get on. I was talking to a few people and they reckon they are good.

I've never had one myself but you could try these guys - here's the link to their facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Massage-4-Sport-Leisure/130159153705186

So i went to and got a massage done today from stephen in Massage-4-Sport-Leisure. I never got one done before but my legs feel really good after. I would recommend him.

Advertisement