Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good place to go for a massage in South Dublin

• 17-07-2011 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Hey guys,

I hope this is the right forum for this, but can anybody recommend a good place to go for a massage in Dublin (preferably southside or city centre)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

I would recommend Siobhan in Zest Therapies on Wicklow Street. She has a website so just google it. Myself and friends have gone to her a few times and found it good/relaxing. No connection other than a happy customer!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭saintsaltynuts

You like happy ending?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

saintsaltynuts Please do not post if you have nothing helpful to add. Please take the time to read the forum charter.

dudara

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 435 ✭✭MintyDoris

I know Salus Massage is based on the southside but not exactly sure where. Jenny comes to my workplace monthly and she does one of the best massages I have ever had.

Again, no affiliation to Jenny or Salus but rate it very highly every single time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Asry

Twenty10 wrote: »
    I would recommend Siobhan in Zest Therapies on Wicklow Street. She has a website so just google it. Myself and friends have gone to her a few times and found it good/relaxing. No connection other than a happy customer!

aw man, I've never had a professional massage but it would be so good. I get really tense and apparently hold it all in my shoulders and have knots and stuff (according to my friend who massaged me once years ago).

How much would it be, abouts? I suppose I could just go to their website and not be bothering you :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Asry

I'm in work and it's blocked! :mad::mad:

One hour is 70 euro, or if you can go off peak it's 49 euro until end of July.

Other prices for 45 and 30 minute treatments, depending on how knotty your shoulders are ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 mytwocents

Brilliant, thanks a mil! I have a day off next week so going to take advantage of that deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

mytwocents I'll second that recommendation - she's brilliant and well worth a visit, it was by far and away one of the best massages I've had and I get them done fairly frequently for sport. Enjoy!

• Advertisement

So I've been trying to ring Zest Therapies for the last few hours and I just keep on getting an answering machine. I really want to book a massage!

Did you leave your name & number because she's usually very good at returning calls - I'm sure she'll get back to you soon :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

Sunita, who used to be in the Harvest Moon centre on Baggot Street has given me possibly the best massage I've ever had!

She's now in a new place on St Stephen's Green called Himalayan Beauty. the pricelist is here, and the spa is next door to the Rubicon Gallery on St Stephen's Green!

Enjoy!

I booked Zest therapies, thanks for help guys! Can't wait for it now.

So how did your massage go??

Advertisement