Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youtube video out of 'sync! please help

Options
  • 17-07-2011 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

Recently I cut & trimmed a long 1hr sermon into 15 min, clips
    and uploaded on youtube.
    Once uploaded and played, on youtube, the video and audio is completely out of sync'.
    But the original, 1 hr clip seems fine.
    Does anyone know what could be the problem??
    help please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

peaceboi wrote: »
    Recently I cut & trimmed a long 1hr sermon into 15 min, clips
    and uploaded on youtube.
    Once uploaded and played, on youtube, the video and audio is completely out of sync'.
    But the original, 1 hr clip seems fine.
    Does anyone know what could be the problem??
    help please.
    Are you saying Youtube broke the video, or is your local version broken too? I'm guessing it is, what program did you edit it with? Is the audio out when you play the edited video in whatever software package your using?

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

i USED the windows movie maker, to cut and trim the original long video(vcd) format.
    I mean the original version is excellent, no probs at all. I actually, didnt play and see the edited clip to check whether the audio was out.
    Anyways It was out of sync, once uploaded on youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

peaceboi wrote: »
    I mean the original version is excellent, no probs at all. I actually, didnt play and see the edited clip to check whether the audio was out.
    You'd want to do that so. At this stage there are many possibilitys as to what's wrong. If you could confirm either way whether the video left movie maker out of sync it would narrow down the problem to movie maker at least.

Advertisement