Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 7 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

kensutz wrote: »
    Argentina around if anyone wants to play me

im on now

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

Premiership

Argentina
    Croatia
    England

If you see me online send me a message if you want to play. I'll reply once I get a chance if I'm in a match and sort something out.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

polarbearhead about these days? Was on PSN the other day and he hadn't been on in 4 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

polarbearhead about these days? Was on PSN the other day and he hadn't been on in 4 days.

busy with stuff lately.def wont be on tonight but ill do my best to be on tomorrow evenin around 10ish for anyone that has to play uruguay in the prem

busy with stuff lately.def wont be on tonight but ill do my best to be on tomorrow evenin around 10ish for anyone that has to play uruguay in the prem

I'm in work till 10 tomorrow, would you be still about at 10.30-10.45?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Portugal in premiership here. Shud be on after half 9 if England x 2 Germany croatia or France are around?????

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

hatchets27 wrote: »
    Portugal in premiership here. Shud be on after half 9 if England x 2 Germany croatia or France are around?????

I'll try to get on with france

I'm in work till 10 tomorrow, would you be still about at 10.30-10.45?

ya, should be. ill post if i cant make it

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

England in Premiership are back. Can play pretty much any time!

Been gone for two weeks or so and barely any games have been played...

i have argentina(Kensutz) to play twice and germany(dcorkey). ill try and be on tonight after 10pm if yer about

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,189 ✭✭✭kensutz

i have argentina(Kensutz) to play twice and germany(dcorkey). ill try and be on tonight after 10pm if yer about

Gimme a shout if you see me online. Should get on tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Guys, i'm gonna drop from this:( I've lost interest so I'm just wasting my time and yers by continuing.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Haven't had any time to get on recently. I still have to play Brazil and Uruguay in the Championship. Tomorrow night after the Irish game I will jump on if either of you will be around? Let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Korea in the Championship here. My PS3 just broke (YLOD) so I will have to drop out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Come on lads, lets get the season back up and running....
    Very few games played lately, ill be around 2nite (Croatia in the premiership)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

Anyone around today?? Russia in the premiership!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Rackstar wrote: »
    Anyone around today?? Russia in the premiership!

I'm on now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Crackle

Pretty much everyone I'm due to play has pulled out. I still have 2 games against Italy in the Championship but he hasn't logged onto PSN for over 2 weeks so I dunno what's happening with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

Crackle wrote: »
    Pretty much everyone I'm due to play has pulled out. I still have 2 games against Italy in the Championship but he hasn't logged onto PSN for over 2 weeks so I dunno what's happening with him.

Im still here. Moved house last week and we aint got a TV yet. Should be sorted by the weekend. Falling behind is nothing that a serious session of fifa cant fix.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

Ill be on later (10ish) if croatia, england, france or germany in the premiership are on

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Crackle

ynwa_17 wrote: »
    Im still here. Moved house last week and we aint got a TV yet. Should be sorted by the weekend. Falling behind is nothing that a serious session of fifa cant fix.
    Jesus man, TV & PS3 should be the first things set up, everything else can wait :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

Crackle wrote: »
    Jesus man, TV & PS3 should be the first things set up, everything else can wait :p

Dont I know it. The house came without a TV and we held off buying one as one of the lads has a spare in Cork. He was supposed to go home last weekend but put it off to this coming weekend :(

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Haven't had any time to get on recently. I still have to play Brazil and Uruguay in the Championship. Tomorrow night after the Irish game I will jump on if either of you will be around? Let me know.
    hey man havnt been on in a bit - how about tomorrow eve - after8bells?im uruguay champ

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Brazil/Uruguay around tonight in the Championship?
    hey man - sorry havnt been on in a bit - how about tomorrow nite after 8bells? im uruguay champ!

Threein99 Threein99 Spain
    Kensutz Kensutz Argentina
    Rackstar da-rock56 Russia

Any of yous about tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Philt27 wrote: »
    hey man havnt been on in a bit - how about tomorrow eve - after8bells?im uruguay champ

That's grand. I should be on from around 7pm;)

New fixture list is out. I have to play France, Germany and England as well. Any of you around tomorrow night?

Threein99 Threein99 Spain
    Kensutz Kensutz Argentina
    Rackstar da-rock56 Russia

Any of yous about tonight?

Just went online there, threein99 hasn't been online in 13 days, anyone know what the craic is?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

I (Holland in the Championship) have a load a games to catch up on, so if you want a cheap 3 points I'll be on all this evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Just went online there, threein99 hasn't been online in 13 days, anyone know what the craic is?

Sorry lads, just havent been playing the PS lately, will try get on this week, im not to far behind for games played anyways

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

France in the Premiership - I have to play Argentina x 2, Croatia x 2, Spain and Brazil - I'm around pretty much anytime today so let me know on here if ye can play.

Advertisement