Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 7 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Threein99 Threein99 Spain
    Kensutz Kensutz Argentina
    alanc2003 conco27 Brazil
    colly54 colly54 Croatia
    Rackstar da-rock56 Russia

Won't be about tomorrow, but will be around Tuesday and Wednesday evening/night.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Croatia in the Championship, will be on after the football tonight, about 8pm.

Brazil Croatia
    Croatia Uruguay
    France Croatia
    Croatia Germany
    Holland Croatia
    Croatia Mexico
    Italy Croatia

Will you be around at 8pm phil? We can get our game done then. If anyone else above is around let me know on here or send me a message on PSN: Oatesy--
    Hey man - ill be on after 9pm for a wile tonight if its still on?

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Crackle wrote: »
    Germany in the championship here. I'll be online for about an hour or so after 6 this evening if anyone is around.
    will u be round tonite after 9bud?

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

ill be on tonight (brazil) if

Russia,Croatia,Portugal, france or Holland in the premiership are on

• Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Philt27 wrote: »
    Hey man - ill be on after 9pm for a wile tonight if its still on?

Wont be able to play tonight until about 10:15pm, unless the Sligo Rovers v Shamrock Rovers cup match goes to ET, then it'll be closer to 11pm.
    I'll be able to play tomorrow night from 7.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

uruguay in the prem. i have croatia, england, germany x2, russia, france and spain to play. ill check in later around 10pm to see if anyone is on

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

uruguay in the prem. i have croatia, england, germany x2, russia, france and spain to play. ill check in later around 10pm to see if anyone is on

Germany here, ill be on then.

Oatesy23 wrote: »

Any of the above around tomorrow? I'll be on from 7pm. Let me know.

(Championship)

Threein99 Threein99 Spain
    Kensutz Kensutz Argentina
    alanc2003 conco27 Brazil
    colly54 colly54 Croatia

Won't be about tomorrow, but will be around Tuesday and Wednesday evening/night.

I'll be around from about 3 or 4 till about 11pm, just leave a message on here if I'm not online.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Gavin - I'll try and get on around 4 myself

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Portugal in premiership here. I've 4 games left, Croatia x 2, Argentina and Uruguay. Will any of you be on later? Let me know here and I will get on after 9

Is there anyone updating the league table? Colly when are u around to play our games?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

Hey guys, I'll be back from Friday, hopefully not too late. Gonna be around all weekend and available to play a monster session of FIFA. Hopefully I can catch up

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

England and Argentina in Premiership think you're all I have to play, Italy here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

bigred100 wrote: »
    England and Argentina in Premiership think you're all I have to play, Italy here.

I'll be around for the next couple of hours. Argentina here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

I updated the league table there, which wasnt fun because people were making up gameweeks i.e gameweek 9??????

Plus leaving question marks and making me search through every gameweek for the fixture....

Im dropping out of this league and have awarded all my opponents 3-0 wins....

Good luck lads :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Can someone also let me know who has dropped out of either league....

Only people you know have pulled out....not people that you assume have...

Croatia, Championship.

I'll be on from 9.30pm tonight. Will anyone I have to play be around? I've sent you all messages and friend requests on PSN so get back to me.

Think this may have been run to close to FIFA 12, would be doing well to finish it before the new one comes out.

I'll prob' get back involved next season, seems fixtures are a problem again, never try giving people free reign to play anyone?, but limiting them to say 2/3 a week?.... I remember having to wait for one or two people when I could have played one or two others.
    Maybe the best way would be to avoid set fixtures and let everyone arrange among themselves to play 2/3 a week, should move quicker, then you can catch the PT players when ever they're on instead of falling behind!.

You can give my opponents 3-0 wins. I have been on most nights, sent messages and friend requests but I've still not played a game in over a week. Not bothered trying anymore because I wont get all my games done in time. Sorry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

Either of Spain (Threein99) or Uruguay (polarbearhead) around over the weekend to play France?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Im pulling out of this lads, Spain in the Premiership here, no interest in this anymore

Might be a long shot, but would everyone agree to scrap this and start off new in the middle of October with 2012?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

Might be a long shot, but would everyone agree to scrap this and start off new in the middle of October with 2012?

Well in the Premiership at least there's only one game left that can affect 1st (Uruguay v France) so I'd like to get that played. After that, whatever ye think.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

I'm 4th last can't finish lower or higher, one game left. All the same to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Twould suit me anyways. Obv sort out first place though. Looks like nobody will be relegated with all the drop outs

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

Don't scrap it until theflesh gets his game played as it determines which one of us gets first.

Never mind about first the battle is on for 3rd!!!!! Polarbearhead when are u on so we can settle this or are you CHICKEN???? Bock bock

alanc2003 conco27 Brazil

Have yous two the play still, when will either of yous be about?

And right so people what to finish the season?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

hatchets27 wrote: »
    Never mind about first the battle is on for 3rd!!!!! Polarbearhead when are u on so we can settle this or are you CHICKEN???? Bock bock

Nobody, just nobody calls me chicken!!
    lads ill be on at around 10pm ish tonight

Advertisement