Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 7 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Gav!!! I am after posting fixtures, updating tables.... And with around 6 games left in the league you want to scrap it?? What would be the point? At least let the lads at the top play for the league!!! Scrapping it is the most ridiculous idea in the world... Don't even understand 1% where ur getting the idea from

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Hey polarbearhead, could not get on last night? Will ya be on tonight for our champions league spot?

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

alanc2003 conco27 Brazil
    Rackstar da-rock56 Russia

Have yous two the play still, when will either of yous be about?

And right so people what to finish the season?

Gav, ill be on tonight from 9ish if you are around

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

alanc2003 wrote: »

Yup should be about man, if I won't be I'll post on here.

colly54 wrote: »
    Gav!!! I am after posting fixtures, updating tables.... And with around 6 games left in the league you want to scrap it?? What would be the point? At least let the lads at the top play for the league!!! Scrapping it is the most ridiculous idea in the world... Don't even understand 1% where ur getting the idea from

Crying-Baby-001.jpg

• Advertisement

alanc2003 wrote: »

Prob be closer to 9.30 when I get on, just got to leg it out for a while. Be definitely on before 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

hatchets27 wrote: »
    Hey polarbearhead, could not get on last night? Will ya be on tonight for our champions league spot?

ill do my best

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

ill do my best

Would you be around tomorrow night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

I can get on tonight at 9 for a bit polarbearhead. Can u get on for that time?

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

hatchets27 wrote: »
    I can get on tonight at 9 for a bit polarbearhead. Can u get on for that time?

ok, headin on now

• Advertisement

ok, headin on now

You still around?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Season 7 has finished :D

Well done to Germany in the Premiership for taking top spot and likewise to Croatia in the Championship...

Bring on Fifa12 :p

p.s Completed league tables are up in the respective threads

colly54 wrote: »
    Season 7 has finished :D

Well done to Germany in the Premiership for taking top spot and likewise to Croatia in the Championship...

Bring on Fifa12 :p

p.s Completed league tables are up in the respective threads

Sorry, just put up my last result there. Only got it played tonight so it was late anyway. Fair enough going with the table as it was yesterday, congrats Bugg.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Cheers colly54! Don't think I'll be playing in the new league but fair play to ya for the last few!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Hey Lads. Just wondering if this league is going to be running again?

Colly doesn't plan on running it, I was going to but I have no time at all even to play the game these days with college and work.

Advertisement