Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 7 - Main Thread / General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Kensutz on today?
    Friday perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Spain in the Championship here. I've got my internet back up & running so I'm able to continue on in the league:)

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Desire here. My Boards account got hacked, along with my PSN account.

My new PSN ID is Conor-FYG. I'll add everyone in the Championship on Sunday when I get home, but feel free to add me in the meantime.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Argentina in the Prem will be around tonight. If you see me online, just give me a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I'm going to Ukraine on Monday and I'll be back on Saturday. I've played all my week 1 matches and I'm not sure when week 2 starts but I'll get my games done right away when I get back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    I'm going to Ukraine on Monday and I'll be back on Saturday. I've played all my week 1 matches and I'm not sure when week 2 starts but I'll get my games done right away when I get back.

Taking advantage of Sligos European match I see. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

Back from the holidays lads. Picking Russia in the Premiership. Will be on for the next couple of hours to get a few games played!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Gameweek 2 fixtures up

Spain from the Championship here. I need to get my games played so I'll be online from 10ish

End of Week 2 a minimum of 3 games must be played

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

Rackstar wrote: »
    Back from the holidays lads. Picking Russia in the Premiership. Will be on for the next couple of hours to get a few games played!

Are you still around to play?

theflesh wrote: »
    Are you still around to play?

Sorry had logged off!!

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

If either are on after 9pm tonite ill be on for a while!!
    Korea Republic (desire) / France(capojama) - i tried adding capojama but it wouldnt let me on PSN - try to add me if you can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Dungdoc, DCorkey, BPK27 and Rackster, im due to play all off ye, Im Spain in the Premiership, im usually on PSN from half 10 or 11 each night, message me if you see me online

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

brazil in teh premiership, ill be on most of the evening to play my games

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Fantasy Football time again for any of you interested:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056337359

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

I'm havin problems with logging onto the network..dunno what's happnin tried a few things but no joy so not lookin good for playin any of my games this eve..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Crackle

Germany in the Championship. I'll be on till late enough tonight if anyone is around.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

Germany from the Premier League here, should be around for the next hour or two

Kensutz Kensutz Argentina
    Rackstar da-rock56 Russia

Fixtures against yous this week, only day I'll be around in the afternoon/evening is Thursday, have a hectic week in work. Around tonight, and should be about Tuesday and Wednesday around 10.30/11pm.

• Advertisement

Kensutz Kensutz Argentina
    Rackstar da-rock56 Russia

Fixtures against yous this week, only day I'll be around in the afternoon/evening is Thursday, have a hectic week in work. Around tonight, and should be about Tuesday and Wednesday around 10.30/11pm.

Can play at 12ish, maybe a little later. Does that suit you?

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Damn Premiership ruining my FIFA buzz!

Came back from nowhere to draw 2-2 with Rackstar... :)

Winning 2-0 after about 5mins against alanc thinking about would I get 6 or 7 and ended up 2-2 :(

Missed a pen and countless other chances to polarbearhead and lose 2-0 (That second goal had me pulling my hair out) :mad: This was extra annoying as polarbearhead beat my 5 nil or something two seasons ago so I had revenge in my sights.....

Reckon I'm gonna have to deploy my crappy tactics that i used in the championship.... have been trying to avoid using them so far

Rackstar wrote: »
    Can play at 12ish, maybe a little later. Does that suit you?

Post on here when you're on, I just logged off there. I can play any time till about 2am.

Post on here when you're on, I just logged off there. I can play any time till about 2am.

Ok cool will do!

Finally off the mark in the Championship but, tbh, I was lucky to get a point from that game with Holland, considering they were all over me for most of the game. Got very lucky with the og.

France, Mexico and Italy in the Championship, any chance we can get our games played?

Firing the PS3 up now!!

Paddysnorch, ahashake or polarbearhead around to play now?

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

on now colly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Portugal from premiership here. I will be on
    after half 9. Have to play Italy Uruguay Russia and Germany.

• Advertisement

hatchets27 wrote: »
    Portugal from premiership here. I will be on
    after half 9. Have to play Italy Uruguay Russia and Germany.

Grand will get on for half 9

Advertisement