Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long shot - missing keys.

Options
  • 17-07-2011 2:28pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,238 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok, serious long shot - friend of mine lost her car keys Thursday night in town, most likely back the wesht, she's been to mill street and back to some places, but if you've seen/heard anything i'll pass it along, thanks,

Grem

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Think I just got a facebook plea about the same set of keys! Hope she finds them..

• Registered Users Posts: 8 thelockshop

You should tell her to call back to the guards in mill street again they get loads of stuff handed in to them.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,238 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Still no joy. Thanks thelockshop, she was in today.

Advertisement