Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kylemore - Liffey valley. Rip off breakfast

Options
  • 17-07-2011 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭

One black pudding, one egg, one portion of beans and cup of tea, 6.95!!!! Almost 7 euro for that!

Kylemore city centre give 2 black pudding, 2 eggs, beans, toast, tea and sausage for 4.95.

I told Kylemore manager in Liffey valley, and he just shrugged his shoulders and said " they must have a different deal going on".

I've bee going to kylemore for years and it's always been good, until now.

Liffey valley kylmore has lost my business.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,282 ✭✭✭Archeron

Ouch. My local grease pit gives two sausages, two rashers, two eggs, mushrooms, hashbrown, black and white pudding, beans, tea and toast AND believe it or not, a spring roll, for €8.50. What you listed doesnt even qualify as a breakfast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

fret_wimp2 wrote: »
    One black pudding, one egg, one portion of beans and cup of tea, 6.95!!!! Almost 7 euro for that!

Kylemore city centre give 2 black pudding, 2 eggs, beans, toast, tea and sausage for 4.95.

I told Kylemore manager in Liffey valley, and he just shrugged his shoulders and said " they must have a different deal going on".

I've bee going to kylemore for years and it's always been good, until now.

Liffey valley kylmore has lost my business.

That offers so bad - I dont believe it.

Not doubting you, but, did you forget to list some items?

Breakfast without even a single sausage? Surely not!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,417 ✭✭✭✭road_high

I reckon they must have charged you individually for each item, that what it sounds like to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Not doubting you, but, did you forget to list some items?

Breakfast without even a single sausage? Surely not!
    No bacon either, I am also wondering if stuff is not listed, e.g. was it a full breakfast for €7 and you refused to take bacon, sausage, white pudding, hash brown?

Burger king had a good deal, 99c sausage burger with egg & cheese and you could make it a meal for I think 1.50 more, getting hash browns and a coffee/tea/juice

Advertisement