Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belcando Dog Food

• 17-07-2011 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has had experience using Belcando dog food? It's a German brand our local pet shop stocks, and is supposed to rival Royal Canine in quality. We have a Lab with hip dysplasia and were wondering if anyone else used it for this? Any info greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Yes I feed my dog with it. Out of interst how much is it in your local pet shop?

We changed because Harley was having trouble with his anal glands, it sorted him out straight away. He is healthy and fit and active. We changed from Royal Canin to Belcando.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭scarlet_mandy

Whispered wrote: »
    Yes I feed my dog with it. Out of interst how much is it in your local pet shop?

We changed because Harley was having trouble with his anal glands, it sorted him out straight away. He is healthy and fit and active. We changed from Royal Canin to Belcando.

Thanks that's great :) it's 55 euro i think for the 15kg bag. She seems to be off her food at the minute so I might see if this makes any difference to her :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Ive heard of it alright and its mean to be quite a good food. I dont rate Royal Canin at all so i wouldnt be comparing it to R.C.

Can i ask how is it good for dogs with Hip Dysplasia? Just wondering why its recommended for dogs that have this condition.

Advertisement