Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help!! Left Stranded with unfinished website!!

• 17-07-2011 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Hi
    The ecommerce website for my business is around 75% complete but my website guy has let me down big time and will not finish the site as he said he is now out of design time for the project!

I have totally no clue how to finish it and there are some basic format issues that would probably take somebody that knows very little time to sort out. (this is a word press)

eg - furniture images being different sizes and formats, problems with layouts and changing text on content pages etc etc

I am totally out of budget for this and was hoping to pay a student or someone in the know to do a bit of work on it as I desperately need to go live - can anyone suggest who I would approach or the best way about this without spending another fortune? We are based in Galway

Ahhhh any help would be hugely appreciated as I am literally tearing my hair out here!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

There is a sticky in the design forum were you can advertise your job.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement