Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Verbatim 320GB external HDD - €31.89 shipped

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,881 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Linky doesn't work...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Says € 83,94

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭MungBean

sgarvan wrote: »
    Says € 83,94

yep with 8.90 shipping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,595 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

It was priced as OP said but has since increased
    but look here:
    http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/10221/xx/xx/101/9/criteresn.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Quaderno

At the time this was posted the price mentioned by the OP really was on the website, I saw i there. Might have been a mis-price though since it has apparently been changed in the meantime.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

One thing I've noticed about Verbatim External HDD, I have two of them and neither will work from a single USB port. I've tried them with different computers so I don't think it's a power source thing. It's not a big deal if you have spare ports and the Y adaptors are fairly cheap but something to bear in mind.
    I have other brands which work fine from a single port so whether it's a Verbatim thing or not, I don't know.

Advertisement