Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Mobile Phone

Options
  • 17-07-2011 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi Folks. Can anyone recommend a phone that has little or no game applications installed. I just want something basic. thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

just delete anything thats on the phone you dont want?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Not a Consumer Issue - Moved to Mobiles & PDAs

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Needler

Nokia C1-00

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

tagoat wrote: »
    Hi Folks. Can anyone recommend a phone that has little or no game applications installed. I just want something basic. thanks in advance

You have to give more info. Its impossible to give you a proper answer.

Do you want the cheapest phone around?
    Do you want a certain make?
    Do you want touchscreen/ No touchscreen?
    What network/ Billpay or pay as you go.

Answer all of these in your next post so people can help you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

krudler wrote: »
    just delete anything thats on the phone you dont want?

You often can't do that, especially on SE phones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 tagoat

I am not a big mobile phone fan. I just want something basic. At most i would like to spend €60, not fussy what make the phone should be. I currently have pay as you go and would prefer no touchscreen. thanks

What network are you on? Want to stay with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 tagoat

Thanks Davy. I am with vodafone would prefer to stay with them, but as I said I am not familiar with all this techie stuff. So maybe another network would suit me better?

tagoat wrote: »
    Thanks Davy. I am with vodafone would prefer to stay with them, but as I said I am not familiar with all this techie stuff. So maybe another network would suit me better?

No, if vodafone suits your usage and your happy with the coverage then no point moving. You dont always have to get a new phone, you could get a second hand model from adverts.ie and the likes.

Advertisement