Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartments Celbridge

Options
  • 17-07-2011 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi again! on the apartment subject again. I was just looking at Daft and wondered ppl's opinion on Apt prices in Celbridge. I think these are all pretty unrealistic and 'chancing the arm' prices, but on the other hand i am wondering what is "reasonable" in the current climate - particularly noting how the tiny ones are 120 to 150K and the slightly bigger ones in various estates are 160 upwards. -

http://bit.ly/nhfR7a

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Yes OP, they are unrealistic. Just hold tight and you'll be able to get a 2 bed for €99k. Or less for shoeboxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

No big estates have being built in Celbridge in the last 5 years, but I'm seeing a lot of "for sale" signs on houses in those new estates... Personally, I think most apartments & houses built during the boom are tiny, compared to the older houses.

Is there any reason why you're picking Celbridge?

Advertisement