Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luigi Malones - NOT closing!

Options
  • 17-07-2011 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Heya - I'm doing some summer promotion work for Luigi's and I assure everyone, it's not closing any time soon.

Business isn't exactly booming but there's plenty of tourists and families around who love the place, and with the opera house open this summer it's not doing too badly.

They've just introduced better value lunch/ early bird/ weekend menus too.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Would be interesting to know the financials behind this, I bought some stuff belonging to them in the Liquidation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 joodles

I'm not too sure (just doing part-time summer work) but they're not closing any time soon. Many people I meet say "Oh I thought they were closed" which gets a bit frustrating!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

It'd be better to have concrete evidence rather than conjecture. Perhaps the Sandquay holding company's been bought? If they're here to stay, then it's great news. Jobs in Cork are always welcome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

it was closing? news to me:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Didn't realise they were at risk of closing. I do now. Nice promotional work :-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 joodles

There were rumours, is all!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Im promoting the rumour of this thread being closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement