Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircoms Zyxel P-660HW-T1 v3 connecting to wireless printer

• 17-07-2011 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I recently bought a Kodak wireless printer. I have been having trouble connecting to it wirelessly.
    My wireless router is a Zyxel P-660HW-T1 v3 and im sure that the problem is coming from it.
    I have been able to connect my printer to the wireless network but when i try to find it on the network from my computer I am unable to do so.
    A
    lso my boyfriends iPad2 (wireless only) could pick up the GPS off his wifi at home could not pick up the GPS off my wifi. The internet worked fine just not the GPS function.

I would LOVE some help with what router settings to change to make this work.

Thanks a million

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Big Spender

Hi
    Did you ever get your printer problem resolved? If so, can you tell me how as I have same problem and Eircom Broadband Support not willing to help at all.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

1. Don't bump old posts.
    2. This is not a broadband issue.
    3. This is not eircom's problem either.

Contact the printer vendor to find out how to enable it on the network.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement