Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marley park concerts 2011

Options
  • 18-07-2011 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

Hi

I will be working at the marley park concerts in the next week . I cant get much info from google about marley park and location,accomodation etc . Is the Parking near the event ? Also what is the best priced accomodation near or close by the event ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

You'll probably find accomadation near there will be expensive when the gigs are on. Best bet imo would be to get somewhere central enough, get the bus to Nutgrove Shopping Centre and walk to Marlay Park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭Gman1

bk1991 wrote: »
    Hi

I will be working at the marley park concerts in the next week . I cant get much info from google about marley park and location,accomodation etc . Is the Parking near the event ? Also what is the best priced accomodation near or close by the event ?

Try get college accomadation nearby if there is some. School is out, so there will be some available

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

There are B&Bs around Dundrum and Rathfarnham areas. The 16 bus runs from the city center and goes past Marlay Park. It's frequent enough and runs through Rathfarnham.

Advertisement