Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Japanese soda and candy?

• 18-07-2011 2:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I've been looking for a site that sells Japanese soda and candy (it's the curiosity) but i need one that accepts AIB laser card. Any help appreciated thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

get a 3v card... it's hard enough to find an Irish site that takes laser never mind a site that'll sell japanese candy..

that'd be my advise because unless there's an irish site because laser isn't recognised outside of ireland basically...

3v card is free and it acts as a prepaid visa credit card so it's accpeted on pretty much any site that accepts visa... very straightforward process..

you just go into a shop and buy a top up basically like you do for your phone and just use the details you get to fill out the visa credit card payment option on your chosen site...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Just buy some in the asian markets?

Advertisement