Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

C&C Cinemagraph

• 18-07-2011 2:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Had a go at making a Cinemagraph, what do you think?

3D35224203824696B7781ED008E8339A-0000334724-0002440469-00640L-3410682418484D32ADD4F84DFB6DE2D3.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

nice.

i've no idea in terms of c&c except to compare to some other i've seen. IMHO, they tend to work best when they're very subtle in the effect, a gentle breeze blowing through hair, a blink of an eye, a subtle rustle of a paper as someone reads it.

While this looks good to me (not that i'd know :)) it is a bit stark, maybe a bit much in terms of the contrast and colour saturation, and probably a bit repetitive in that stark kind of way.

still, a good attempt imho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

That's pretty sweet. My only C&C would be the "reset" effect is very jarring. As AnCathDubh said it usually works best on something like hair blowing, because it's easy to make that "reset" rather than filling a glass of coke.

Coke looks good though. Thirsty like.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭blue5

Cheers thanks for that! I gave it a shot anyway, will be looking around now to see if I can improve on the theme.

Advertisement