Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Metal/Metalcore/Hard Rock Singer available

• 18-07-2011 4:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19

Hi, my names Lucas, I'm a singer from Kildare but I can travel to surrounding areas. I'm looking for a band, I can sing many styles but would love to be in a Rock or Metal Core band. I can sing AND scream. My influences would be Bullet for my Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold, All That Remains, Three Days Grace, Hail The Villain, Atreyu, Trivium, Breaking Benjamin, Slipknot, Disturbed, Papa Roach, Hoobastank, Pantera and many others.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 791 ✭✭✭Shreddingblood

A few good influences mixed in there and a few I'm wary of but sure what age are you and can you scream?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19 stopmoclay

A few good influences mixed in there and a few I'm wary of but sure what age are you and can you scream?

Yup I can scream :) I spent four months teaching myself to scream and watching the Zen of Screaming DVDs :) I could scream before I could sing. I've been doing vocal lessons in general for about 2 months and can sing pretty much anything. I'm 16 but I really don't sound it, I have a very low voice. If you want to hear me scream pm me your Skype name and we can talk there

Stuff didn't really work out lol so BUMP!!!

Is there really no one interested in starting a hardcore/melodic metal band??

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Parkwaydrive

Hey man, any chance Galway could be on the cards for a band no??

• Advertisement
Advertisement