Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guild Wars - Still Worth It?

Options
  • 18-07-2011 8:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

I'm guessing GW 2 won't be released for some time yet so I'm looking to get a cheapish MMO to kill time with. I'd probably look to get GW 1 and a couple of expansions, I played a bit of it before and quite enjoyed it. I'm just wondering if there is still an active community that plays the game or has it gone dead since the announcement of GW 2? Should I just wait for GW 2? Or does anyone have any recommendations of a GWish game that isn't WoW?

Thank ya :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Omphin

myself and my mate play the old guild wars, just to get a break from WoW. It a decent game if u have someone to do it with, on your own i think you would get bored fast so i reccommend playing it with someone over Ventrilo.And yes, cant wait for guild wars 2 and SWTOR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Mr_Man!

Would you still consider there to be an active community? I heard Lord of The Rings Online is F2P now, is it worth a lash?

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Omphin

dont know about the community on guild wars to be honest, we just just on for a few hours level up try different professions. Might give lord of the rings a lash at some point to see that.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭DVD-Lots

+1 on LOTRO. Still playing and getting a few friends in on it. Have purchased some points and got a few expansions to keep me going too!!! :)

Advertisement