Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account online not working

Options
  • 18-07-2011 8:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hello, I signed up to view my account online, and the following link was provieded to access my account : https://youraccountonline.esb.ie/ebilling

I have tried with Chrome and Ie but the site hasn't worked all weekend. Is this a problem on my end or yours?
    thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Electric Ireland: Sonia

Morning Landcruiserfj62,

It has come to our attention that there is indeed a temporary issue with viewing online billing. Our team is working hard to resolve this. I will post any updates as we recieve them. Sorry for the inconvience caused Landcruiserfj62.

Regards,
    Sonia.

Hi,

Just an update, the ebilling service we provide should be back up and running now. If you have any further issues with it please feel free to send a message and we will look into it for you.

Thanks,
    Sonia

Hi again,

Okay, I see where you are coming from now..apologies. Certainly, you can make online payments in between your usual payments. Please find below our sort code and account

ESB Sort Code: 93-20-86
    ESB Bank Account Number:

Cheers,
    Sonia:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Mayo Exile

Sonia thanks for that. It's the info I'm looking for.

P.S. Posted in the wrong thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭landcruiserfj62

ive just checked now, but its still not working.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭dewdrop

have been trying in vain all day to complete the registration process.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi guys,

Both the online billing log-in and registration sections should be up and running now. If you're still having trouble please let me know.

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭landcruiserfj62

Working now thanks.

One thing bothering me though, I just paid my bill using address esbelectricireland.com/laser , then logged back onto my accout and payment hadnt been updated. Lucky I kept my payment reference number, i'll check back later I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi landcruiserfj62 :)

That's fine, no cause for concern - it can take a couple of days for a payment to process.

All the best,
    Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 yaya16

:):)
    Hello, I signed up to view my account online, and the following link was provieded to access my account : https://youraccountonline.esb.ie/ebilling

I have tried with Chrome and Ie but the site hasn't worked all weekend. Is this a problem on my end or yours?
    thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement