Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get Neem oil in dublin?

Options
  • 18-07-2011 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭

Would it be in woodies? or maybe pharmacies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

Only a guess but would the health shops be of any use? Nourish are there on Liffey Street and the GPO arcade.I know health shops sell almond,coconut and the like so possible that they also stock Neem oil..

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Thanks, I did a search and saw it was in some health shops alright. I was looking for a non toxic bug spray, in my searches I saw one recommended which I have seen in woodies.

http://www.scotts.com/smg/catalog/productTemplatePopup.jsp?proId=prod140012

I hear garlic also works.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I got my neem oil here in the end.
    http://www.emporia.ie

€8 for 100ml, you are meant to mix about 8ml with 1L of water and 5ml of fairy liquid, the fairy breaks down the oil a bit and also repels bugs and lets it soak in better.

I think it is really a repellent rather than a pesticide

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sunas

Hi
    I ordered at Nature Neem. Please go to their french website in the section eboutique.
    Eventhought the online sales is for france, they propose the same price and accept orders for all european countries. The website content is in french, but the paypal paiement will switch to your local language. so we can contact paypal at ireland if we have any issues in the delivery.

Advantages
    Prices is interesting due to direct sales (34 euros per litre, including door delivery)
    Their product TOTAL CARE is already watersoluble so no need to add soap or other emulsifiers. You can directly mix 5 to 10 ml in litre of water and spray to the plants.

there is a separte product for animals (BIO CARE) and pure neem oil for cosmetic purposes.

regards
    SUNAS

Advertisement